OUR SPA POLICIES
Our Spa is a place of relaxation where we offer a unique experience devoted to the renewal of mind, body and spirit while enhancing overall well-being.
- We ask that everyone please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Please do not bring valuables with you as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If you have to wait for your appointment, please stay in our waiting area. Our waiting area is large enough to maintain safe distance between other people. Due to the recent pandemic, we are limiting the number of people that we can accommodate at the same time. You will definitely feel safe and pleasant during your time with us. Please see any of our team members with any requests, they will be more then happy to assist you.
- When receiving multiple services a robe and slippers will be provided for you.
- Before SPA treatments we encourage you not to wear make-up prior to your service. Please let us know if you are wearing contact lenses, if you are using any skin medications, such as Retinol or Accutane if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, allergies, or are pregnant. All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind.
- We are always trying to be as accommodating as possible for all our guests. We kindly ask that after booking your appointment online or by phone, to please confirm it. You can always confirm be responding to our confirmation text message or email. The confirmation text massage and email will be sent within one day of your appointment. In the text message you will be asked to reply by entering “C”. Do not text back, the system will not receive any other texts except confirmation “C”.
We require a credit card to secure an appointment time. We ask that you give a 24 hour cancellation/change notice in the event
that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Inside 24 hours, any cancellation or change to a spa appointment will
result in a charge of 50% of the services to your account. Any Groupon spa appointment cancellations will result in the automatic
redemption of voucher. Same day no-shows/no calls will be charged 50% for all scheduled services and/or packages..
Call 201 272 1970, leave us a massage or email us at email@example.com
Remember late cancellations and no-shows have a huge direct negative impact on our salon performance.
It is very important that we have your mobile number and correct email address to communicate with you clearly and efficiently.
We will make all affort to make sure you are notified about your appointment, but if we don’t hear from you and no confirmation is
received your appointment will be canceled.
- To respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we ask you to please arrive 15 min before your appointment. If you are over 15 minutes late, we may have to reschedule your service if it cannot be completed in the remaining time frame. All attempts to reschedule in a timely manner will be made.
- Specialty services, packages, and groups must be reserved with a credit card. Cancellations less than 24 hours may be subject to a non-refundable 50% charge.
- Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Gratuities (or tips) are not included in our prices but are highly appreciated by our staff. The standard gratuity is 15% – 20% of the cost of service provided. We apologize for any inconvenience, but tips cannot be added to credit cards.
- Customer information in our files is used to improve your service and send important messages as well as marketing communications. We do not, under any circumstances, share this information with third parties.
- Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely content, please let us know during your treatment or within 24 hours after your service has been performed. We are committed to making any needed improvements.